What we do
Airlift is building the rails of commerce in the developing world. We view quick commerce as a platform for self-empowerment, one that helps build agency for various stakeholders, including drivers, suppliers and customers.
In the first 12-18 months, Airlift has secured $110m+ USD in venture financing and has scaled the business to multiple tens of thousands of daily customers. We are backed by First Round Capital, a premier venture capital firm based in San Francisco (known for its seed stage investment in Uber, Square and other billion-dollar enterprises).
You’ll want to work with us if you:
- Want to help build and scale one of the most disruptive products within and beyond Pakistan and South Africa,
- Love playing with big data and are thrilled at uncovering the hidden patterns and trends of the E-commerce industry,
- Love to solve challenging engineering problems for scalable architecture,
- Seek a fast-paced environment with an incredibly strong team culture and value system,
- Gravitate toward break-out career growth opportunities for accelerated learning and growth,
- Like to move fast, you thrive in a fast-paced environment of innovation and cross-team collaboration,
- Enjoy mentoring and/or helping others develop their skills,
- Enjoy working collaboratively with other engineers,
- Are comfortable taking calculated risks and embrace fast-paced iterative software developments,
Airlift has built a winning culture mostly by recruiting exceptionally talented teammates who are focused on the right things. Alongside our values, our team also champions a culture that revolves around the collective agenda, a pursuit to build the future. We are seeking true builders and entrepreneurs, individuals who want to help develop new systems, drive change and provide a source of positive energy and inspiration for those around them.