What we do
At Agile Bridge we are passionate about the work we do. We see ourselves as craftsmen as opposed to programmers or coders. We engage fully with our clients to ensure thorough understanding of their business needs. Allowing us to design and deliver solutions that not only answer to those needs, but also have business longevity built into the solution.
Why Work For Us
- We pride ourselves in being able to see the “helicopter view” – the bigger picture – when it comes to resolving business software challenges.
- We work with many different business domains, which means we find new problems to solve.
- We try to use the best tools available to solve the problem at hand.
The team remains committed to learning in order to remain at the leading edge of software development processes and programming. We pride ourselves in our ability to push each other to be better and we are continually learning from each other, our clients and leading experts in our field, both locally and internationally.
We subscribe to the ideas listed in the Agile Manifesto
Our Engineering Processes
We follow an agile approach to software development, we prefer an approach with quick feedback cycles. Most projects follow a Scrum methodology with sprints running for about 2 weeks.
Our Hiring Process
- Friendly meet and greet, we would like to determine if there is a good match between us.
- Technical skill assessment, you might be required to write code and do some system designs with us.