What we do
At AIE (Academic Institute of Excellence) family of educational brands, we represent some of SA’s leading learning institutes. Known for our innovative approach to quality education, our excellence in delivery and modern technological approach, we are a family proud of our brands, people and students. Visit www.aie.ac for more information.
Our faculties include the following:
- School of Draughting & Technical Design
- School of Engineering & Science
- School of Business, Entrepreneurship & Finance
- School Of Information Technology & Data Science
- School Of Architecture & The Built Environment
Why Work For Us
If you are in search of a position that includes continuous development, in an institution who embraces new technology and where innovative ideas are not only heard but expected, this would be a perfect match.
Our culture is engraved in the name of our institution, which is nothing less than excellence. We have a diverse culture which is made possible by a new generation of visionaries, new leaders who not only grow within the institution, but as professionals as well.
We built the foundation by creating innovative positions that are not commonly known in the industry, positions that are driven by new technology advances which are custom built and unique in form due to the inputs provided by our team members.
We mentor excellence within our teams and strive to develop new leaders by promoting a mutually respectful working environment in which our corporate citizenship denotes healthy teams. Our values are what drives new levels of success within our team members and are expected of all members: Accountability, Empathy, Fairness, Humility and Respect.
Our Engineering Processes
Our Hiring Process
- Once a suitable candidate is identified, we schedule an in-person
interview. The interview is conducted in a discussion- and
informative manner to get to know the individual rather than a mere
question-answer based approach.
- Expectations of the role will be discussed during the initial
interview to ensure a thorough understanding of the requirements and
preferred goals are made clear.
- A Technical Assessment will be sent to the shortlisted candidates.
- The most suitable candidate will receive an offer of employment
based on their availability (notice periods if applicable).
- Finally, the onboarding and support process is implemented to ensure
that our new member is fully informed and welcomed to the team