Our mission is to solve the world’s most challenging problems using technology.
A2D24 is an exciting tech start-up that designs and deploys rapid solutions to our clients’ most pressing problems. Our most innovative solutions are selected for development into products that can then be packaged and delivered to multiple clients.
What we're after
We want exceptional developers who can design and deliver innovative end-to-end solutions to our clients that’ll blow their socks off.
You've got to be...
- passionate about changing the world by marrying tech solutions to real-world problems;
- excited to work in a dynamic start-up environment, where closed shoes are optional but table tennis challenges are mandatory;
- willing to put in the hard yards when it’s 11pm the night before a client deliverable and we realise there’s a bug in the code;
- detail-oriented to an irritating degree, so that we can sleep easy knowing there are no hard-coded cells lurking where they shouldn’t be;
- keen to stay up-to-date with whatever is the latest and best trend in software design.
Resonate? Read on.
What we offer you
Here’s a picture of what you’ll get if you join the team…
- Leadership that is capable and committed. These are guys that have worked for big organisations and have a good grip on what “excellent” looks like. They left those big organisations to follow their passion, but bring with them sound commercial sense, potent problem-solving ability and established client networks in both the private and public sectors. They know how to source work and how to deliver on it.
- A company that prides itself on combining innovation with down-to-earth common sense. Our clients will marvel at how simple yet sexy our solutions are, and how quickly we were able to deliver them.
- Work that is meaningful and varied in an environment that fosters creativity and innovation. We seriously believe that we are going to tackle some of the world’s biggest problems using tech. We’ve already done some cool projects in public healthcare, and there are plenty more where those came from. Projects will vary in length and complexity, and we’ll get to deal with private sector and public sector clients.
- Rewarded for good work. We will pay market-related salaries on entry, but will look for opportunities to reward high-performers that are committed to the team.
Our hiring process
Nothing too complex or drawn out...
We give you a call, to find out more about you and tell you more about us. This takes no longer that 30 minutes.
We invite you for a first-round interview at our offices, which involves two back-to-back interviews of one hour each.
The second-round interview is the technical part. Here we schedule a one and a half hour test over skype and give you various coding tasks to tackle and watch how you go about it.
All being well, we make an offer of appointment and welcome you to our team!