Average junior Angular developer salary
Angular developers likely see competitive salary increases early on because junior developers are more prone to switching between jobs, which gives them the opportunity to negotiate for new, more lucrative salaries.
Average Angular Developer Salaries by Experience
Average Salary by Years Experience, showing 25th and 75th percentiles
|Years of Experience||25th Percentile||Average||75th Percentile|
Average senior Angular developer salary
Senior Angular developers should have a good understanding of software architecture patterns, ensure responsive implementation, know how to implement scalable and supportable design, and be able to collaborate with other developers, analysts and designers to solve issues. These responsibilities may explain why salaries actually grow more for Angular devs once they have at least six years of experience.
Keep in mind
The data in this article is taken from StackOverflow’s 2022 Developer Survey open data. In this article, ‘salary’ refers to the gross annual salary (before tax) provided by 300 survey respondents from Germany who identified as Angular developers.
We only included salary insights for experience levels with enough data points to ensure that the amounts represent Angular developers in the country. That’s why we’ve omitted developers with more than fifteen years of experience from the article.
We also ran an outlier analysis to identify data points skewing the distribution of salaries. These points were removed from the final dataset to ensure that the amounts are representative of Angular developers in Germany. We’ve also included the 25th and 75th percentiles to give you further information about the distribution of salary data.
Average salaries are single data points and only one part of a bigger story. Many respondents may earn significantly more or significantly less than these averages. However, we hope to show underlying trends by mapping the average salaries for different experience levels.
These averages should not be used to estimate what your actual salary will or should be. Salaries depend on the company size, industry, individual, perks and nature of the work. These factors all influence the salary a company will offer to a prospective hire. In addition, most developers are “fluent” in several languages and work across multiple roles, which will also affect the final figures.
- How to Negotiate a Job Offer That’s More Than Just the Money
- How to Negotiate when Hiring Developers
- Full Stack Developer Salary Trends in the Netherlands
- Munich: City Guide for Software Developers
- Securing a Developer Work Visa for Germany: The Blue Card
- Berlin: City Guide for Software Developers
- Front End Developer Salary Trends in Germany
- Python Developer Salary Trends in Germany
- Node.js Developer Salary Trends in Germany
- Java Developer Salary Trends in Germany
- PHP Developer Salary Trends in Germany
- React Developer Salary Trends in Germany
- How to Benchmark Your Salary Expectations as a Developer in 2023