What we do
Millions of businesses painfully restructure data on a daily basis. As of now, 80% of enterprise data will be unstructured by 2025. Doesn't sound like the world of data exchange and communication entered the innovation phase, right? We free them from this painstaking process by utilizing machine learning to effortlessly retrieve file data in just the right format.
nuvo is the easiest way to build a smart spreadsheet importer. Our importer can be embedded into every web application frontend by installing it via a package manager. The importer has an intuitive & fully responsive UI, which is entirely customizable. The customer defines its preferred data schema, including validation rules and column types, to ensure receiving the imported data in the correct structure. For advanced data cleaning, the customer can also define custom functions (Data Hooks) which manipulate the imported data, build column-cross dependencies, do server calls to validate against, etc.
The users of the importer can then upload up to five files (.csv, .xlsx & .xls) and are guided through a 4-6 step procedure. In this workflow, they mainly map the imported column names to the customer-defined columns and afterwards clean the data. The process result is the imported data in the customer-preferred structure with its values in the correct format.
Why Work For Us
What we have in store for you 🚀
Support us in creating the leading data onboarding SaaS startup in Europe. We built a complex data onboarding tool with massive scaling potential to take over the European market. We have just raised our 7-figure pre-seed round from A+ VCs and are looking for a Tech Lead to kick off, structure and lead our engineering efforts. 🚀
- A mission-driven opportunity with the possibility to be a true disruptor of the B2B landscape, empowering thousands of businesses to reach operational excellence
- A competitive and fair compensation package incl. VSOP, making sure that you can throughoutly focus on building a fulfilling career at our company
- Come and join us in our attractive office location in the heart of Hamburg (Unicorn Workspaces Sprinkenhof) or our amazing office in Berlin (Rosenthaler Platz), meet like-minded people, and flourish in a casual environment.
- Modern IT Infrastructure (Mac)
- Benefit Budget to choose from a wide variety of providers (Spotify, Swapfiets, etc.)
- Flexible Home Office regulations
We are remote-friendly meaning that we like our employees to visit our Hamburg or Berlin office 1 to 3 times a week. Nevertheless, working remotely for a long period is also possible, but we think to see each other in person & to do activities apart from working creates a better working environment as well as company culture.
Our Engineering Processes
We currently outsource our engineering purposes with a 7 developer team (3 FTEs) in Thailand. The Tech Lead position would be the first in-house engineering position. This person would help us to build up an in-house team and guide us through the transition phase.
Our Hiring Process
- Get to know each other (30 min): In our first call, we want to exchange expectations and clarify your most urgent questions. We will also present nuvo, our vision and excite you with our mission!
- Hard facts and technical questions (120min): In case we see a good fit from our first call, we are going to share some questions with you about your past projects, and technical areas and we are going to provide you with some coding tasks and to state to you a certain problem where you receive some preparation time. In the following, we will discuss your ideas, approaches and solutions in a casual set-up to generate trust while checking your skills. On the other side, you get a feeling of what it is like to work with us.
- Offer! We will make sure to run through the entire process within 4 weeks.