What we do
Mindset Management is an early stage start-up in the HR tech space. We develop cloud-hosted SaaS websites and progressive web apps focused on improving employee engagement by enabling organisations, managers and teams with data-driven insights.
Why work for us
Do you want to...
- ...develop software that can meaningfully impact how companies manage their employees?
- ...stretch yourself technically?
- ...enjoy a productive work environment without red tape or politics?
We're a small cross-functional team working closely together to build great things. We don't sweat the small stuff that gets in the way of doing this.
Our engineering processes
- Design is done upfront with the involvement of the whole team. This ensures that everyone is on the same page and everyone has an opportunity to contribute.
- Development is done in a loose iterative fashion that allows us to improve the product as it takes shape
- There is no distinction between Dev and Ops - if you wrote it, you maintain it in production
Our hiring process
We adapt our hiring process to accommodate each candidate's unique situation, but the general process is:
1) We'll need to check that you know your stuff technically. This will most likely involve an online coding test that you can complete on your own time. If you're able to provide us with public examples of your code, we'll review those as well.
2) If you seem like a good fit, we'll arrange for a face-to-face interview. This will be our chance to get to know you better, and vice versa. This interview will include technical aspects.
3) Once we know you're a good fit for the job, we'll invite you for another interview to meet the rest of the team.