**A connected, human, open, extraordinary place to work in.**
As the saying goes, you can’t do things the same way and expect different results. That’s why we’re finding a new way to help people do money better. To do that, we’re also forging different ways of working better.
We’re shaping a business that the best people will want to work with, and can do their best work in.
We’re doing something meaningful; something we’ll look back on and feel proud of.
We’re nurturing a culture where people can be their whole, authentic selves.
We work in a way that values people and relationships.
We encourage and support each other to grow; to do and be more than we may think we can.
Most of the people who work at Kin say it’s unlike any other place they’ve ever worked.
We have a simple hiring process once we have seen your CV and we like what we see.
- 30-minute phone call to make sure we are on the same page.
- Technical Coffee: Discuss the role in-depth and work through the technical
requirements, expectations, and opportunities.
- Culture Coffee: Find out more about you and make sure that we are a good culture and values fit for you, and you
- Skills assessment: On-site with our lead dev.
- Founder Coffee: Meeting with one or both of our founders as a final chemistry check
- We make an offer.
Average time from first coffee to conclusion is 4 weeks, although our last hire took 15 days from cv to signed contract.