What we do
Through digitalization and data analytics we revolutionize the sales and ordering behavior as well as supply chains within the energy, mobility, and recycling sectors. Based on smart remote tank monitoring we develop customer-oriented and measurably successful solutions that create real added value – for both our partners and their clients.
Collecting, understanding, and using tank data helps suppliers to increase their ROI and customer loyalty while facilitating sales planning and logistics. Using FoxInsights solutions enables them to identify their customers’ needs and actively address them with relevant topics at the right time. It also reduces fuel and vehicle costs in the supply chain.
For end customers the comfortable and reliable consumption overview and forecast, with automatic low-level notifications as well as simple reordering via the app, creates a hassle-free user experience. Classic win-win situation, with plenty of saved time and money on both ends. This allows more focus on other projects, open tasks, forgotten hobbies, and the beloved family – all due to smart remote tank monitoring and AI services.
Why Work For Us
- Work in a team of highly motivated professionals
- Get the chance to grow with the company with lots of opportunities for self-development
- Realize your own ideas with low bureaucratic obstacles
Team cohesion and spirit are extremely important to us. Therefore, we promote open communication across departments.
In every department the hands-on mentality is lived and if you ask for help, you will get it. Innovative and productive interaction is a strong characteristic within our company.
Our buddy program is considered important at FoxInsights and creates room for clarifying questions and open exchange across the team.
In our kitchen you will find a fruit basket and drinks (coffee/tea/water) and sometime even baked goods from the colleagues.
But in order to build a strong FoxInsights team it is important for us to spend time together on our terrace for lunch, enjoy drinks together after work or go on team events. Just join us and become a part of the team!
Our Engineering Processes
- Scrum with 2 week sprints and a release every sprint
- All stories are challenged and estimated by the dev team
- Everyone gets the chance to work full-stack in our monorepo
- Every commit is code-reviewed by peers
- Behavior driven testing with a full-stack-coverage of >80%
- Full CI/CD pipeline from commit to deployment on production
Our Hiring Process
In our hiring process you will go through three steps:
- an initial introduction to the company and the position (company-fit)
- a 60 minute take-home tech challenge followed by an in-depth technical interview (technical-fit)
- meet the team: an interview with the team on site or online (personal-fit)
In these three steps you will get a good insight into our company, team and your future tasks.