What we do
Excel@Uni is on a mission is to improve student success in universities through the use of digital technology. We do this by developing a range of digital solutions that are critical to the success of students. We empower students by increasing their odds of graduating on time.
Excel@Uni empowers youth by increasing their odds of graduating on time, training them to be work-ready, and earning an income from their studies.
To become the leading youth skills development business in South Africa and empower thousands of youths to reach their career potential.
• Commitment: Dedicated to the betterment of our end users with a long-term commitment to our mission.
• Customer Centric: Committed to creating a truly engaging and valued experience for our clients and students, to
help them succeed.
• Empathetic: Empathetic to the struggles and challenges that our end user students face.
• Honesty: Honest in the way we express feedback to our stakeholders and in the way we conduct ourselves.
• Unity: Always there for each other in the good and the bad, recognising the importance and difficulty of the
mission at hand.
Our Hiring Process
- Candidate search
- Technical assessment for shortlisted candidates
- Interview with CTO and CEO on alignment with company mission and values