Who we are
We are a tightly knit team of software engineers with a wide range of skills. We work in teams of 2 to 4 developers with a dedicated scrum master. Our tech stack is constantly evolving as we are always keen to try new technologies.
What we do
Clients outsource their web and mobile development requirements to us and trust that we will guide them toward the most suitable technologies and deliver the best quality applications - which we do!
We also develop and licence a multi-platform e-reader, that we keep on improving to respond to user needs and hit new target markets, and a lie detection solution with a partner.
Why work for us
• You will enjoy working with other motivated software engineers in an agile environment and keep up-to-date with the latest technologies, frameworks and industry trends. You will have the opportunity to learn new languages and you won't be limited to back-end and/or front-end and/or devops - we simply ensure that each team includes all the skills necessary to the success of the projects. Finally, you will always have someone to look up to and learn from.
• You will be working in a house facing the ocean, a couple of minutes away from Eden on the Bay mall.
• Our working hours are flexible to accommodate for those who have family responsibilities or live far from the coast - no sitting in traffic! We also have a working from home policy.
Our hiring process
- You will be invited to a first interview with the company Director and the HR manager. We will do our best to describe the role and give you insight on what it is like to be part of our company. We will also ask you to tell us about your skills, past experiences and aspiration to see if it's a match.
- A senior developer will help us assess your technical background. We usually do a short technical interview. We also appreciate if you can share with us code that you wrote which demonstrates your skills prior to the interview.
- The final step is for your to meet with the team you will be part of. If you can, we encourage you to spend half a day with us to experience what it would be like to join us.