What we do
We utilise technology to unlock capacity and higher level thinking.
Our interdisciplinary team works with clients to understand their biggest pain points, which initiates a person-centred design process of automating and orchestrating repetitive tasks and creating impactful, real time dashboards.
We aim to apply an integral perspective to technology evaluation, digital transformation, low code development and rapid software prototyping.
Why Work For Us
You resonate with approaching life and business with a non-dual view, you value continuous improvement and apply it throughout your life, you enjoy the application of reality as a decision making filter rather than ego driven gut responses, and you are interested in building long term relationships with a diverse team committed to doing meaningful work, but know that work is only one facet of a balanced live.
We believe (which informs our culture and our interpretation of the Engineering Method)
- in radical transparency, built on respect
- in logic rather than gut responses
- that well considered, balanced views are more likely to achieve long term success
- in continuous improvement (not the idea of it, the hard part of it)
- building deep, long term relationships
- in high responsibility - high freedom (note the order)
Our Hiring Process
The first of our three step hiring process is system administered/automated, whereafter there is generally one interview and a practical assessment.
Our process is well defined, which enables us to move reasonably quickly.