What we do
Bento (2B INTELLIGENT SOFT S.A.) is an IT Consulting and Software Development Company run by a team of young, ambitious entrepreneurs with an outstanding level of technical skills. We are passionate about innovative technologies and dedicated to building strong businesses.
Our statement is intellectually curious. What drives us is our thirst for knowledge: we want to know everything there is to know in our area of expertise. We invest time and energy into learning more and figuring things out.
Our inquisitive nature may have annoyed our parents and teachers, but we believe that curiosity is essential for growth.
We will never stop asking ourselves questions, in an attempt to find the right answers and to make your life a little bit easier.
Why Work For Us
At Bento you own your professional and personal development;
· We will offer you, all the necessary training, courses, and certifications together with our expertise suitable for your career growth so that you can learn new things and keep up with technology.
· We will offer you coaching and mentoring, you only need to be open to ask for help and receive feedback as it is aimed at your professional and personal improvement.
You will have the chance to be surrounded by young, and experienced colleagues and to work in a friendly environment where we consider that each mistake is a lesson learned and a step forward in your career;
· We are funny – there are no bad jokes, but we value respect. We like to party and spend time together.
· We are responsible and accountable for Bento’s success this is why you will see us very often doing
things that are not in our job description;
· We are human beings. We care first about the human being rather than the role one is responsible for. We are making efforts to connect with one another in a human way.
· Bento is profoundly an entrepreneurial company owned and managed by 4 guys; We are ~80 colleagues who generated 5.5 mln euros in revenue during 2021.
· We acknowledge our colleagues' side projects, passions, and values.
· We offer freedom and ask for responsibility and accountability.
· We do our best at managing uncertainty.
· We create as few procedures as we can in order to provide space for creativity.
· You take part in managing and creating work context through feedback and communication.
Our Engineering Processes
Our Hiring Process