What we do
We offer rapid prototyping and app development to some of South Africa’s most well known companies.
AUX Studio offers services the following services;
- naming and brand identity
- ux audits and design sprints
- web and app development
Why Work For Us
We’ve been around for over a decade. We believe in being helpful, human and allowing people to flourish. But we won’t sugarcoat it. We’ll be direct and honest so that we can all evolve and become a better company that is able to invest in it’s people and deliver world-class products. We’re all expected to do our part to deliver great work within a given timeframe. To learn, to have fun and to do great things.
Our goal is to be the best rapid-prototyping studio in Cape Town. And then the country.
Our team is small and highly-skilled with a focus on user-centred design and rapid prototyping. Our clients are entrepreneurs and we’re sympathetic to the investment they’re making in their product. So we need to work smart and be innovative. Our management is flexible and gives when you need it. We understand that life happens and that we’d be nothing without the great people that work here.
Our Engineering Processes
- Planning, Design, Demo
- Planning, Build, Demo
This is the theory. In practice Lean UX and Agile are far more flexible. In rapid prototyping we’ll be aiming to understand what works and what doesn’t and you’ll be required to work fast, keep an open mind and remain flexible. For production applications we’ll take a bit longer and be more systematic.
Our Hiring Process
We're always looking for a good fit. So we have started this process:
- Post a job advert
- Appropriate applicants fill out two questionnaires (mandatory screening)
- Successful candidates will be invited to AUX for a coffee (or cuppa tea) and we’ll have a chat, introduce our work and we can see if there is alignment.
- We’ll send you a test and take a look at the results. If the team feels that you’re a good fit and the results are good we’ll have a second interview.
- At this interview we’ll discuss compensation, your role and what we can both expect from your time at AUX.