The #DevNationSurvey is now closed
Thanks so much to everyone who took the survey and shared their insights with us!
We’re hard at work going through all of them and building you a new report on developer careers.
All of our t-shirt and swag hamper winners can expect an email from us in the next few days! 👕 👕 👕
Watch this space – updates coming soon!
What do developer careers look like? How are developers being compensated at different stages of their career? What do developers want in a new job? We want to answer all of this and more in our State of the Software Developer Nation survey – and we need your help!
Last year, over 4000 of you took a survey that helped us put together the State of South Africa’s Software Developer Nation Report on developer careers.
Now we want to make sure that the second iteration of this report is even more insightful!
Whether you’re actively looking for a new job or are happy in your current position, please take this survey and tell us about your experience as a software developer.
Just like last year, we want to use this data to create accessible insights for you and your career and, at a larger scale, drive positive change in our local industry.
As a massive thank you for your participation in this year’s survey:
Please note, this survey is for research purposes only:
- All responses will be viewed as an aggregate.
- Your individual responses will not be attributed back to you or have an impact on your OfferZen profile, should you have one.
- You must currently be working as a software developer.
- You must be working in South Africa or the Netherlands to take part.
- The survey will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
We can’t wait to share the results with you!