What we do
We are a digital consulting and software development company.
Our primary focus is to make the software production cycle as efficient as possible.
Time and Quality generally are 2 opposing dimensions, but with careful thought we aim to find a way to bridge the two to deliver systems that are designed with care and are easily maintainable. We value minimalism in all aspects of the field. From design to code, the world is complex and we aim to provide simplicity.
Why Work For Us
At this stage, we are not looking to build a large team, instead we aim to build and grow a small highly skilled team (that is not code for long hours :p )... What that means is a team that is motivated and dedicated to view and review every process a project goes through from client specifications and systems understandings, to design, to code, to deployment and maintenance and see where there is room for process improvement. That way a highly skilled team can enjoy their life, their work and can move forward.
The first 1 or 2 team members to join will be able to become partners of the company, if the person is so inclined and demonstrates value in helping grow the company.
At this stage it would be premature to define a solid culture. With that in mind our objectives at the moment are to build a skilled team who will have common ground on the following values:
- Discipline: Ability to know what needs to be done and stay consistent on a day-to-day basis to keep movement
- Accountability: Be able to take lead of your domain and be accountable for it
- Integrity: Be honest and straight forward, keeps communication simple
- Creativity: This is the secret ingredient in the mix, this is what will allow us to look at problem spaces through different lenses and see new opportunities.
- Good humor: Live a little
Our Hiring Process
If you are interested, we will send you an initial exercise. Upon completion we would have a call to go over your solution and your thinking around it, after that you will be sent a slightly larger second assignment with a in person interview as the final step.