What we do
Meridian Adventure Sail is a Private Club. Membership is by invitation only.
Our club provides common ground for like-minded, passionate and influential leaders, industry captains and innovators. We are a venue that provides experiences, and in-between our members discuss the game, the vintage, wheel and deal, and socialise in a convivial space where the food is great and the scenery even better. Our product is for people that are restless, spoilt for choice, and hungry for bespoke, rare and truly pragmatic experiences.
Why Work For Us
We pride ourselves in doing whatever it takes to create a productive environment for our employees by providing state of the art hardware, unlimited coffee and free Redbull. We only cater to international private clients and develop all our own software. Quality code and ease-of-use are our main focus. Build systems you can be proud of and watch grow. Learn new languages, frameworks & practices from like minded specialists. Our offices are located worldwide.
We've got a very relaxed culture, definitely no corporate processes & sales executives around here. We consider all employees family. When it comes to pressing deadlines everyone pulls their weight and their efforts are not gone unnoticed.
Our Engineering Processes
- All product ideas are based on requirements identified in the market by actual industry experts we have working for us under different entities.
- Feasibility & business models are discussed by stakeholders.
- Design and Dev teams are briefed on the functional requirements.
- Feedback results in planning, wire-framing and data ERD plans.
- Design team starts with designs and get approval from stakeholders.
- Development planning starts
- Development runs in conjunction with local testing
- Deployed to testing servers for testing by external testers with industry knowledge
- Deployment to live servers
All code is version controlled with TFS & GIT.
Our Hiring Process
There is no deadline for our openings, openings will be closed once the roll has been filled.
All candidates have to complete an online test prior to interviews to gauge skill sets.
Background checks and references may be required.
All candidates are subject to a 3 month probation period prior to being employed full time.