Why Flicker Leap?
Flicker Leap is a proudly South African software development and website design company that thrives on solving real-world problems. We are continually unearthing new solutions and exploring recent technologies, languages, platforms and infrastructures. We place immense value on our employees and we aim to create a workforce culture that promotes high performance and continuous learning.
Who we are?
We are unassailable. Unassailable is a powerful word that means “unable to be attacked, questioned or defeated”. Flicker Leap endeavours to give our best and conduct ourselves with the utmost integrity in every situation.
We are digital. The digital world is expanding rapidly and it’s impossible to operate a business without effectively existing in it. It doesn’t need to be daunting or overwhelming. Flicker Leap thrive in this world because we love all things digital.
We are solutions. Brands move forward as they conquer each of the challenges set before them. Seeing our clients succeed is a passion of ours, so Flicker Leap specialises in creating and implementing solutions that work.
What is our culture?
We're a small team that have known and worked with one another for years. Each member is highly skilled in what they do and we work together to provide complete solutions. We help, collaborate with and trust one another. Our culture is fun, flexible and family-focussed. Despite becoming fully remote since COVID-19, we have successfully managed to keep our team tight. We keep telling jokes, sharing stories and drinking good coffee. We're hoping to find someone to join the family.
What do we do?
- DIGITISE business processes. We transform traditional into digital, old into new and slow into efficient.
- DEVELOP digital products. We work on custom software solutions that meet unique client needs.
- BUILD online stores. We handle all-inclusive product or service online store configurations.
- CREATE functional websites. We plan, design and construct functional websites for businesses.
What it takes to work for us?
- Naturally seek to solve problems
- Perseveringly overcome obstacles
- Embrace new challenges
- Play nicely with the team
- Respectfully fight the status quo
- Genuinely thirst for knowledge
How do we recruit?
- Initial screening call
- Follow up meeting with an interactive test
- Meet with the management team