What we do
We’re Lula. We build innovative Fintech products with the aim to help every SME to succeed. Our innovative technology has made it simpler, faster, and more human to connect SMEs to funding solutions. We’ve also recently launched two business banking accounts that help SMEs manage their cash flow better and give them an all-in-one, all-digital business banking solution with faster access to funding than ever before.
Why Work For Us
We are a technology-focused company and strive to continue to be at the cutting edge. All our
projects are greenfield, and we detest red tape!
We believe when you’re happy in your work, you don't work more; you work better. We aim to set the scene for your best work.
- Collaborative - we’re a clan and work together as a team, always towards a common goal
- Committed - we’re accountable and follow through no matter the challenge
- Curious - we look for better ways to do things and make a positive difference
- Connected - we stay close to, learn from and look to understand each other and our customers
- Compassionate - we go out of our way to care about our colleagues, our customers and our community
Our Engineering Processes
To get 'techy' we work on an agile basis, flexible but the focus is on proper design. Pragmatism and deliverable's are the goal.
Our Hiring Process
This is what you can expect when interviewing with us.
Our interview process has the following stages:
We have a 4 steps interview process.
- Initial Screening interview with the Talent Lead
- On online Technical Assessment
- A Technical Screening interview with our Head of Engineering
- A Final Interview with Senior Management
A bit more about the technical assessment:
We make use of Coderbyte for all our Technical Assessments.
The assessment typically consists of 2 challenges, a couple of multiple choice questions and a few open-ended questions.
During the process, you are likely to meet the following members of our team:
The Talent Lead, The Line Manager, Team members, and Senior Management
What will they be looking for?
During different parts of the interview process you will be asked different types of questions. Let’s break it down into three main categories of questions that may be asked, namely:
- Culture fit questions: Which are aimed at assessing the alignment of candidates to the company and team culture
- Technical questions: Which are questions specific to the role in question to assess a candidate's skills and abilities in
relation to the role requirements
- Competency-based questions: These are questions that ask for real-life examples to test a candidate’s skill in a particular competency.
How to make a good first impression:
Make sure the interviewer sees how you’re a good fit for the role and the company as a whole.
How long does our interview process usually take, from the first call to the offer stage?
Roughly about 2 to 4 weeks