What we do
Linkage is an Integrated end-to-end digital platform that enables supplier diversity by simplifying collaboration between corporates and small and medium businesses. It is a curated platform that creates interactions between corporates and SME's and other critical stakeholders responsible for SME growth.
For the last few years, we have actively participated in the Enterprise and Supplier Development (ESD) ecosystem. We have experience as consultants and project managers supporting corporate SA with ESD. We have worked in corporates as practitioners driving ESD and as a small business. We have experienced the frustrations faced by small businesses.
With this experience, we have sought to resolve a common problem, the lack of diversity in supply chains, the lack of coordination and collaboration between various business units responsible for driving supplier diversity, localisation and the fragmented interfaces responsible for supply development and conversion to suppliers.
Linkage enables access to opportunities for small businesses (access to development, procurement opportunities and funding) all in one platform. Corporates have access to a curated database. They are able to track and monitor the journey of an SMME from onboarding to development and to access to various opportunities.
Our Work Culture
Linkage is an end-to-end SaaS digital platform designed to make it easy for corporates to onboard, manage, track development, and report on the integration of SMMEs into supply chains.
Linkage has automated and digitalised the processes and workflows required by supply chain, corporate affairs, finance, and sustainability.
It enables the collaboration and transparency required to support SMME integration into supply chain.
“We are a multi-cultural team where everybody’s contribution counts and where everybody is committed to push the technology to the next level. It’s challenging, rewarding and fun.”- Nwabisa Ntini, Junior Business Analyst
What you can expect from us
- More opportunities to learn about all aspects across the business: You’ll have the opportunity to do a lot of different things.
- Flexible hours
- Unique experience: There is nothing quite like the pace and excitement of working at a start-up.
- Lots of workplace benefits: Even though we are a start-up, we make sure we look after our team.
- Vibrant and dynamic culture
- Increased job satisfaction: This is because you will be involved directly in the growth and evolution of the company. - - You are actively and directly contributing to the company’s success. Your work will be recognised.
- Minimal supervision: We expect go-getters who can get stuck in and add value without excessive guidance
- Opportunities for innovation: We are not stuck in our ways. We are always looking for new ideas to improve our offering.
- Exposure to innovators: You’ll be surrounded by individuals who are pushing for new ideas, pushing to break down barriers and strive to find original solutions.
- More responsibility.
- Constant change: Be ready for this. We are agile and need to be so to remain competitive.
- Hard work, ownership and self-sustainability are key competencies for success.
At One Linkage...
We do things a bit differently. There is no corporate nonsense, no micro-management and no hiding behind fancy job titles. We are a self-sufficient, autonomous team.