Global Prime Partners Ltd. (“GPP”) is a multi-award-winning financial services firm that provides wealth solutions, execution and clearing services to broker-dealers, wealth managers, family offices and professional traders. GPP prides itself on providing state-of-the-art technology. Our offices are based in London, Cheltenham and Cape Town.
Our Cape Town-based technology division focuses on building our proprietary tech platform, Global Back Office (GBO). GBO allows our clients to monitor, manage and analyse transactions in real-time, across multiple asset classes and currencies. Our award-winning software facilitates the settlement of thousands of equity, bond and derivative transactions and accounts for the transfer of millions of dollars of financial assets and cash daily.
Why work for us
- We are a global organisation backed by our UK based offices we have access to an international and diverse experience pool, rich financial and technical expertise, in-depth industry knowledge and a well established, respected and growing service offering. You could be part of our team taking on projects where your contributions are recognised, visible, and have a meaningful impact on an internationally utilised platform
- We emphasise and encourage growth, investing in our team members and developing their skills and abilities. Being part of the GPP team you will have opportunities to grow and develop your business, technical and financial understanding through hands-on experience and encouraging and supportive coaching and mentoring
- We have adopted a flexible working arrangement, depending on requirements teams and team members can work remotely or opt to work from a convenient co-working location but were committed to remaining responsive to changing working conditions. You would be able to work with your team to determine what would work for you as a team and as an individual
- We believe in a healthy work/life balance, especially with the shift to a remote work focus. We encourage our team members to take time off, refocus, and re-energise and that a healthy separation from work can be maintained. As part of our team, we help support each other in maintaining this balance
- We have an open, trusting, empowering, friendly and importantly informal and relaxed environment. We believe in embracing different perspectives and in the value each team member can contribute through their creative thinking, identifying opportunities and recommending solutions to problems. Your ideas and experience could contribute to shaping how we work, what we work on and help us continually drive innovation and improvement
How we reward our staff
- Competitive salary – we keep up with the latest market trends and strive to pay competitively
- Competitive holiday leave – 20+ days’ annual leave (earn an extra day for every year worked)
- Performance-related discretionary annual bonus
- Retirement, Risk, and Medical-Aid contribution – we will contribute to a medical aid of your choosing
- Training budget allowance for further study or attending conferences