What we do
Why work for Us
• Be part of a rapidly growing global organisation.
• Work/life balance, we believe taking time-off is important.
• Talent. Many team members have spent several years working in the UK (financial markets). Returning South Africans love us because they can apply their experience & skills.
• Work in an exciting environment where your contribution is recognised and visible daily.
• We have the backing of a UK based company who afford us access to, and use of, the most cutting edge technologies.
• We are big enough for our people to get involved with several exciting projects, but small enough for them to not just be a number in a team.
• We have an open, trusting, friendly, and informal (relaxed) culture. We feel humility is important and ego is a liability.
• We are not client facing as the sales team are based in the UK, so come in shorts and slops if you want!
We have an open and honest culture in the office. The office is open plan so everyone has an open door policy. For those that like a bit of exercise, many of our staff go on regular runs where everyone is welcome. Social events are important to us, which is why we have a dedicated social committee that keep our social calendar dotted with epic events. Our dress code is relaxed. We are the development house and are not client facing, so come in shorts and slops if you want! ;-)
Our Engineering Process
Our software development lifecycle can be described as a hybrid model. Taking from agile and other SDLC best practices to create our own unique way of doing things. Developers and Analysts work hand in hand to flesh out specifications and our QA guys are just waiting to try and break our code.
Our Hiring Process
Our interview process consists of a tech and HR related questions and assessment. We want to ensure that not only do you have the right tech skills but that you will “gel” with the team. At the interview you will have opportunity to ask as many questions as you want to and be shown around the office so that you will feel comfortable and have enough information before joining the Global Backoffice team. An interview is a two way street: We are selling ourselves as much as you are so we both can be happy