🌎 8. Global hiring
The tech hiring market has slowed down since its historic highs in 2021, but hiring top developers remains difficult. The competition for great tech talent has gone global in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic and the rise of remote work.
It’s not just local competitors and Big Tech you have to contend with, but any company in the world that’s looking to grow its developer team. This means that if you want to hire the best tech talent, you need to look beyond your own borders to tap into the best available talent.
But which hiring method should you opt for?
In this section of our hiring guide, you’ll find the solutions to hiring internationally, which include:
- Establishing a legal entity
- Making use of a global payroll provider/ Employer of Record (EOR) service
- Hiring independent contractors
- The pros and cons of these options
- How to go about equipping your global developer hires, from procurement and maintenance to offboarding.