WHAT WE DO
WWC is an innovation agency, focusing on two key services:
- Digital Product Innovation
- Digital Transformation
This means that we work with clients to identify, create and sell digital products which serve a purpose beyond simply brand or marketing. In addition, we assist clients with change management programs and digital adoption in the workplace.
WHY WORK FOR US
- Opportunities for pro-active thinking and product development
- Pan-African clients with opportunity for travel
- Opportunity for creative problem solving/ solutions with technical knowledge
- Opportunity to work with cross section of frameworks and technologies based on best-fit for project
- Family style environment with a strong work ethic
- Mature environment which encourages self-management
- Entrepreneurial energy
- Always aiming to improve (tech/ process)
OUR ENGINEERING PROCESS
WWC don't believe in a "one size fits all" approach to the work we do. With this in mind, we assess each new project and based on the requirement, design the process to deliver on the piece of work required. In some cases this means a small team using a "Waterfall" development methodology and an off-the-shelf solution as a starting point. In other cases, it may mean a fully bespoke build using an AGILE methodology for development to iterate as we go.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
For developers, WWC will begin by asking you to do a code assessment. Based on the results of the code assessment, if all goes well, the second interaction will be a face-to-face interview with the Ops Director and Head of Technology to assess for fit. Once this has taken place, we will normally have one last interview with the MD and the direct team, to ensure everyone is happy.