We're an exciting, fast-growing, online accommodation booking company, trading as two well-known brands, LekkeSlaap.co.za and TravelGround.com. We're a team of about 100 fun-loving, hard-working individuals with a passion for what we do.
We have a front-end system that supports millions of page views per month. Our hotel management and customer service back-end is used by over 20,000 accommodation properties across South Africa to manage their bookings and profiles.
You'll work in a close-knit dev team, and you'll also be an active and valued member of our wider company of 100+ people. We are hard-working, curious and ambitious, and are set out to re-imagine the future of travel. We take great pride in providing the best experience to our customers.
- PHP, MariaDB & Nginx on a multi-server FreeBSD stack
- Continuous integration build process with Ansible for DevOps
- Virtualization used both in development and for our server setups
- We make use of the latest front-end frameworks like Vue.js for newer projects
- We also use Redis, Python, Node.js and C++
- Dynamic, hard-working company culture. We take great pride in giving our customers the best service!
- Work alongside the some of the brightest and the best Computer Science
and Engineering graduates.
- Learn everything there is to know about cutting-edge e-Commerce, web-
dev and mobile-dev.
- You will be encouraged to participate actively in business strategy and tactics.
- Full sponsorship of any local coding conferences/meetups/seminars you
may wish to attend.
- Interact with 90 other non-developers, such as writers, designers,
- Great perks, such as free gym membership (Virgin Active is 70m away!)
and monthly half-days.
- We have a chill room with a table-tennis table and a private balcony with a Weber for impromptu lunch-braais.
- We also have an amazing Jura coffee machine supplied with fresh beans.
- Discount on your travel accommodations booked through us.
- Full-Stack Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- UX/UI Engineer
- Product Manager