What we do
MethodData is a young and dynamic Software Development and Solutions company founded by two South African. We are based in the Washington DC area and growing rapidly. We have a deep pipeline of stimulating work in a wide variety of sectors.
We are looking for great candidates to build:
1) Cutting edge SaaS applications
2) Integrated data flow and workflows between applications and systems
3) Our own unique Integration platform
A critical part of MethodData’s core competency lies in building bi-directional API integrations between 3rd party applications. This enables companies to streamline operations and stay ahead of the competition by:
1) Automating laborious and mundane tasks that become time-sucks on productivity
2) Integrating with current business applications that are used every day
3) Enhancing product innovation by automating workflows that enrich the end-user experience
4) Extracting and correlating critical information into useful Sales & Marketing Operations visualizations
These business service-oriented integrations become essential when we consider the explosion of cloud-based applications and tools that all businesses rely on today. MethodData uses our experience in API integrations to enable companies to piece together vital applications into attractive and meaningful visualizations customized to their specific business needs. Much of the data required for these visualizations are from numerous data sources and retained and managed in back-end systems, leveraging best-of-breed microservices architected environments in Hyperscaler Clouds.
Why Work For Us
We're fun but professional. If you enjoy the balance of working directly with clients and being part of a group of like-minded, good-humoured individuals, that like to get stuff done and win, then you're looking at the right company. We're small but highly motivated, and you'll be joining at the early stages of what is a fast-growing and valuable company. With that growth comes celebrations together - whether that's in the USA or SA.
We take culture very seriously. We want team players, that have a thirst for learning and offer something in return to the rest of the team, and our customers, that are all close partners. Bring your humour, bring your wit and bring your talent. We have a no blame and no hiding culture - we're here to work together as a productive team supporting each other through every project.
Our Engineering Processes
We're agile, leveraging best-of-breed frameworks, tools, and cloud technologies from containers to containerless, and producing no-code/low-code solutions for our partners. 1-Week Sprints with continuous responsive design mentality - working closely with clients and partners to deliver on outcomes that delight.
Our Hiring Process
Generally, our process involves four stages:
1) executive vetting to assess cultural fit, and customer-facing attributes
2) conceptual thinking, experience and personality traits that make you suitable to our distributed work environment
3) Engineering Discussion with our tech team
4) Technical assessment with Q&A. We'll be looking for high energy, enthusiasm, cultural fit and good attitude