What we do
Leading companies from across the globe choose Isoflow as their user experience and user design partner. We treat our client’s products, just like our own, and proud ourselves in making complex simple.
We are not a traditional design agency. We don’t do once-off brochure websites and short-lived campaigns. Every project we take on is centred around a technology product that is pivotal to our clients’ business and bottom line. Users are spoilt for choice, only the best web and mobile apps will survive. We craft functional apps with longevity in mind.
Why work for us
Based in the dynamic and creative hub in Woodstock, Cape Town, our team has a strong robustly-tested background in enterprise software development, so even though we focus on design, every aspect of development is considered. We speak “developer” and work closely with in-house teams or development partners to ensure the product that was envisioned gets delivered — every time.
We look for talented individuals that is passionate about building product with a purpose and designing experiences that improve ease of use. You should love what you do and thrive in a team environment. You get excited about user interface design and UX, and be up to date with tech and design trends across web, mobile and iOS.
You should be a good communicator and possess the ability to sell your designs to clients and your team members alike.
These are the things we value and the reason behind everything we do.
- People: To impact people’s lives, and to be impacted
- Moments: Enjoy what we do, daily
- Learning: An environment where we can grow and strive to reach our full potential
- Freedom of choice: We do what we enjoy best
- Output: Make the world better through great experiences
- Financial: Have the freedom to live a fulfilling life.
Our Hiring Process
We have a three-tiered approach to hiring.
- Our first step is to grab a coffee with you.
- The second step, involves a face-to-face interview at our office where you get to meet the team
- Finally, we conclude the formalities with an offer letter