What we do
The Altron group employs more than 8 500 employees globally.
Founded in 1965, Altron has a direct presence in South Africa, rest of Africa, Europe, the Middle East and Australia. In addition, the group’s strategic partnerships with leading international technology companies gives it access to leading technology capabilities and products from across the world, including Asia, Europe and North America.
Most of the groups revenue and headcount are derived from the local market in South Africa where the group is headquartered. The group’s primary focus is in providing innovative solutions in the fintech, healthtech, safety & security, and learning and development verticals that have a meaningful impact on society by addressing challenges facing communities in South Africa, the continent and beyond, while delivering shared value for all its stakeholders.
- We believe in openness, honesty and integrity.
- We collaborate across teams.
- We get things done and enjoy doing it.
- We embrace diversity and inclusion.
- We create leading returns for our shareholders.
- We are passionate about customers, partners, employees and communities.