Since starting OfferZen in 2015, we’ve been working on making it easier for companies to connect with software makers and build awesome software. One of the biggest challenges for companies building tech teams is that hiring takes place in a highly competitive market. There are significantly more job openings in tech than there are developers to fill them. This means that companies have to work really hard to ensure that they hire the best people for their tech teams.
For some time, companies on our platform have been reaching out to us to ask for additional support in their tech hiring. Specifically, they’ve been looking for help with:
- Increasing awareness of their tech brand and employer value proposition
- Improving their tech hiring processes
- Knowing what to offer new hires, and what they should be doing to retain them
- Knowing exactly how much they’re going to spend on recruitment in the coming year
Over the past year, we have been working on providing companies with a coherent product to solve this. At the same time, we’ve also been looking for ways to build closer relationships with companies on our platform and to do more to help them with their tech hiring.
What is OfferZen Partners?
This is why we’ve launched OfferZen Partners. It’s our new offering to help companies with their entire tech hiring process: From attracting and engaging candidates through to hiring and, ultimately, retaining them.
How do you benefit from becoming an OfferZen Partner?
As an OfferZen Partner, we’ll make sure that you, and your team:
- Engage with the tech community: Our team will help you create meaningful stories about your tech employer brand that will be shared with 60 000+ software makers.
- Build a candidate-first hiring experience: Your dedicated account manager will give you the hands-on support, insights and tactics you need to optimise your hiring process.
- Make informed hiring decisions: Your team will have access to tech market data like salary benchmarks and skill availability so you can make informed decisions.
- Scale your tech team at a predictable budget: You’ll be able to get all the hires you need at a fixed annual price.
Over the last few months, we’ve tested the beta Partners product with early adopters on our platform. Feedback from Enterprise Partners like Investec, Scaleup Partners like RapidDeploy, and StartUp Partners like SnapScan has been super useful in helping us iterate so that we can now share it with the wider community.
If you want to hear more, or become an OfferZen Partner, talk to us.